Bundle up a little closer...
1. oversized chunky aztec grizzly wool sweater size medium ($75), 2. CREAM FAUX FUR COLLAR (£89), 3. Handmade Copper Tea Kettle ($395), 4. Fall for Autumn Scarf ($54.99), 5. Knitted Cable Cardi ($96), 6. Linnea's Lights Candle, Winter ($30), 7. Reversible Merino Wool Blanket ($239), 8. Snow Flake Christmas Deer Thickened Leggings ($13.90, sale), 9. Colorblock Beanie ($38), 10. Merino Ribbed Gloves ($35), 11. Birch Log Bundle ($22), and 12. Crochet Slipper (£39)
I will say with all honesty that almost every favorite item in my closet is from Chicwish. Here are a few I would love to add to my collection (all items currently on sale)...
1. Deer Print Bowknot Dress in Navy ($50.92), 2. Wool-Felt Tweed Coat with Bowknot in Pink ($101.22), 3. Delicacy Crochet Embellished White Tulle Dress ($63.67), 4. Peach Pink Candy Color Sunglasses ($20.32), 5. Unicorn Print Bud Skirt ($33.92), 6. Strips Knitted Skirt in Black ($33.92), and 7. Cat Face Embroidery Ballet Flat Shoes in Red ($42.42)
Sources (from top to bottom): Jessica Hische, Susie Ghahremani, Chris Zielecki, This Is Glamorous, Eye Poetry, Anna Gett, One More Thing, Trendy Traveler, Clara Román, and ISO50.
1. Mountains & Rain / A4 Print ($26.21), 2. Triangles N.2. (colourful & black). Geometric large print ($17.93), 3. Geometric Screen Print Design ($52), 4. Lean Duncan // Satsuma Press Print Set ($24), 5. Jewel Tone II, (Geometric Diamond Shaped Stone) Art Print ($15+), 6. Original Geometric Black and Blue Chevron Watercolor Painting / tribal artwork ($20), 7. Stronger (£43), and 8. Eclipse print ($30)
- I love this office.
- Heck yes: baked maple bacon doughnuts.
- An absolutely stunning wedding photoshoot.
- Adorable pastry illustrations.
- I'm a sucker for pretty lingerie.
- Living online: stay in the moment.
- Beautiful hair inspiration.
- So many pretty colors in this wedding.
- Kids closets as reading nooks.
- "Making love" in Woody Allen movies.
- A hilarious photo series with dogs.
- More hairstyle goodness.
- Really into Elsie's dining room.
- A LEGO record store
Happy happy weekend, friends! (above artwork by Edward McGowan)
It really ties the room together.
Sources (from top to bottom): wolf eyebrows, Brian Ferry, Elle Decor, Krista Keltanen, Inspiration & Design, Colorful Homes, mes caprices belges, Gonzalo Machado, Felix Forest, Old Brand New,and Home & Delicious.
- Diana's wedding really does look like it was the best day ever.
- Love this: beautiful wax paper invitations.
- 10 cats that got famous for their truly awesome markings.
- Holy cow, these muffins sound delicious.
- An e.e. cummings-inspired Halloween shoot.
- An incredible roundhand lettering demonstration.
- Such a simple DIY that I'd totally wear this season.
- The cutest kid's Halloween costume.
- Someday, someday I will throw a Harry Potter party.
- I am in love with the idea of having 11:30 suppers.
- I'm going to have to rent this B movie.
- A stunning Seattle wedding.
- A cabin made from $500 worth of materials. Incredible.
- Yummy honey apple goodness.
- 9 crazy things about NYC illustrated.
- My friend Ashley comes up with the best Halloween costumes. This one takes the cake.
- Another scrumptious-looking apple recipe.
- I love at-home date nights, especially with some Netflix.
- I have plentiful rosemary growing around our house- definitely going to make these for our Thanksgiving dinner.
- This soup is going on the menu for this week.
I hope you all greatly enjoy the remainder of your weekend. I admit, it is likely mine will be spent between the couch and bed, listening to the rain and eating leftover Halloween candy. (above artwork by Alice Ferrow)
1. Moon Dominoes ($80), 2. Moon Tee ($28), 3. Moon Cycle Calendar ($60), 4. Little Moon Ring ($38.40), 5. One Small Stoop Floor Mat ($24.99), 6. Never Phased Top ($24.99), 7. Caitlin Keegan Print 1, Moon ($40), and 8. Full Moon Ring ($10.55)