6.11.2013

TEN IMAGES OF INSPIRATION : VINTAGE SNAPSHOTS.












There's just something absolutely wonderful about vintage snapshots. For as long as I can remember, I have been collecting them from thrift shops, estate sales, flea markets, and antique stores. I also adore digging through all the ones of my family from years and years ago. Captured moments in specific periods of time- I can look at them all day.

Sources (from top to bottom): John Van Noate, Style Sight, Vintage Burlesque Photos, unknown, Jan Willemsen, Saddle Shoe Habitat, unknown, Roz Leibowitz, Shorpy, and sctatepdx.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much joy one can get just from looking at them - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes you wonder about all those lives.. And how amazing women looked in those swimming costumes - full on glamour!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...