6.19.2012

TEN IMAGES OF INSPIRATION : (PINTEREST) ROAD TRIP.












Summertime always makes me want to pack the car up with food, clothes, and good music and head out on the open road, camera in hand. I've got a couple of mini road trips in mind for the next few months- are any of you heading off somewhere lovely?

Pinboards (from top to bottom- click to view sources): Oh So Lovely Vintage, Jenny Holiday, Kathryn Grady, Jenny Vorwaller, Lady Marika Emerson, Sarah Klassen, ModCloth, Fuuko Kujako, and Pennyweight.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!

    I like the one with Joyland, of course. "Closed for he son." Are they trying to say they're "closed for a reason?" Just kidding.

    And I like the one with the woman standing out and enjoying the beauty of nature -- with a big ol' guitar amp right next to her feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the theme for this inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, this is such gorgeous inspiration for me! My life is one big roadtrip right now so I love posts like this. This year alone I have seen Arizona, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. I still have more to see of Wyoming and then Colorado, South Dakota, Illinois, Oregon and Texas before 2012 is over! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh road trips are great. Super inspiring and awesome for quality time! :) Thanks for posting these, I might just tune up my truck and go to California!!

    Ms Cathy Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...