9.19.2011

ten images of inspiration : stylish men (in the streets.)












Let me tell you something: I love a dapper gentleman. In today's day and age, I find that they are few and far between, so when I spot one with an eye for style, I swoon a bit. I truly appreciate a man who will take time with his appearance and let a bit of his personality show through his style choices. Thank goodness for street style websites for giving us all a peek at these men around the world.

Sources/photos above from: Citizen Couture, The Sartorialist, Hel Looks, The Locals, Backyard Bill, Urban Weeds, and The Urban Gentleman.

9 comments:

  1. great style. i like esp. the look of the eldest guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only there were more man who dress like that! I especially like the style of the first guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to pretend that if I was a guy, I would dress like boy #6. does it help that I kind of dress like him now minus those shoes, backpack and hat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If by any chance I see this kind of men in Bilbao, I'll think: He is not a local one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that older gentleman with the toque and umbrella. He reminds me of Steve Zissou from Life Aquatic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of my 2months ever since i joined blogging been looking for mens blog and here u were :(
    Anyhu bdw lets follow eachother like twitter :)

    www.chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.flickr.com/photos/the-0/

    This is my fav online dapper man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do wish gentlemen would dress this way. It shows so much personality.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...