4.20.2011

interior inspiration : build me up, buttercup.













I'd like to apologize for the rather quiet week over here. I have been swamped with projects and obligations, as well as spending yesterday with a bad bout of food poisoning. Today I am still feeling rather overwhelmed, but much better health-wise. I thought that we all could use a little mid-week cheering up, so here are some soft and cheery buttercup yellows around various homes.

Sources (from top to bottom): Paul Costello, Debi Treloar, Adrian Briscoe, Stacey Brandford, housetohome, emmas designblogg, Johnny Miller, Melissa Kaseman, Kelly Wearstler, Design*Sponge: Kucica, and Rachel Whiting.

10 comments:

  1. I am loving yellow more and mover over the years and these photos are why - loving the yelow dining room (invigorating!) and the full yellow drapes (plush!) ... I find myself wanting a bold spot yellow in every room of my house now.

    nataliemack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love every single one of these! Totally wishing for yellow too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those floor scraping curtains are stunning. I am enjoying every single photo here - great collection and incredibly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow can be so beautiful! It's a shame that sometimes it can look a bit sickly. Clearly well done in these examples though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!! yellow its a great color to get modern place, and soft ambient :D nice post

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get well super fast! I had a yellow kitchen in the 70s...a few things were just left over from the Harvest Gold era in the 60s, but I just went all the way with lemon, gold and lots of pictures of the Sun....& yellow gingham everything...It was cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So happy and very refreshing Pops of yellow!love it so much..the bedroom looks gorgeous!thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful images, I love all the sunny yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...