10.29.2009

interior inspiration : a good place to sleep.

So yes, if you haven't noticed from the lack of posts, I am still sick. Thankfully though, I am slowly getting better and the bad symptoms (terrible body aches and throbbing headaches) are being replaced by not-so-terrible ones (a runny nose and a lingering, somewhat annoying cough.) I really hope to be fully recovered by this weekend, since Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. Wish me luck.

Also, thanks everyone for the "get well" messages- you readers are the best. Really.

So, here's a post, finally. A round-up of beautiful bedrooms that I would be more-than-happy to lay my sick body in and fall into a deep sleep. Because that is what fall and winter are all about.












Sources (from top to bottom): Twig Hutchinson, Gemma Comas, A Cup of Jo, Per Ranung, Tina Tyrell, LivingEtc, Debi Treloar, The City Sage, Sandra Lane, and Rachel Whiting.

11 comments:

  1. ahhh, these are lovely but especially mean today because all I want to do is go back to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness..number 3 is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first image has long haunted my dreams. I never tire of seeing it.

    Love this collection of images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to sleep in any of these rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I agree with Jane Flanagan. Love the first image. It's the portrait that makes it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Cassimus - #3 is perfect. Move past the initially hard looking edge of the bed and it is a dreamy, wintry fantasy image. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHH I am such a sucker for white twinkle lights. I keep them up all year long, I love the ones with the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking at these lovely beds makes me want to go back to sleep even more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like them all!
    can i stay in bed till spring? :D

    nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I live in that last room? Wow, the light is amazing and oh to be right on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo... would love to wake up to that curtain of fairy lights... it's making me sleepy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...