10.27.2009

cinderella & sickness.



I hate to say this, but I am still quite sick, most likely with this. So that means that I am going to take another day to just rest in bed (if only I still had a working laptop, I would probably still be posting.)

On a better note, photographs are now coming in from the photo adventure I was a part of over the weekend and can be viewed here. My favorite one posted so far is the image shown above of me surrounded by huge pumpkins, taken by the wonderful Abby. Isn't it dreamy? (It's funny, because my favorite picture I took happens to also be of her lower half, seen here.)

Cross your fingers that I'll be back to posting tomorrow!

21 comments:

  1. Drink lots of lemon tea with honey, it helps a lot. I'm sick as well, if it helps you feel better!!! Best wishes from Barcelona...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh NO! rest up, don't push yourself, and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhh, get better soon!
    p.s. I am only new to your blog, but it is fast becoming a fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself and rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you oodles of health! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon sweet Summer :))
    Best wishes n good vibes to you,
    Eloise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better! Lots of rest and good movies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so sorry to hear it. Rest up, read some great magazines and catch up on your sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Summer! I hope your recovery is Quick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like so much fun! Wish we had locations like that around here. :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry you a feeling poorly, wishing you a speedy recovery : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg sweetie, it was winter in july here in argentina, and hundreds and hundreds of people got the flue @_@ but there was also a lot of paranoia going on here @_@
    recommendations, lots of rest, fluids, and keep your loved ones a bit apart because its super contagious!
    MY BEST WISHES! GET BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi! hope you are feeling better today? i found your blog through down and out chic's blog, so happy i did. love your layout and am having fun catching up on some of your posts. :) i'll be back often!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh summer. I'm sick here too. absolutely. miserable. I think ezra is better now but I have totally been struck down. here's to both of us feeling better! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get better soon! You take all the rest you need!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...