9.12.2008

flickr friday : signs of fall.

Because it is right around the corner.

flickr friday : signs of fall.
1. A tinge of Autumn, 2. apples, 3. little autumn treasures, 4. Untitled, 5. apples, 6. Beautifully delicate, 7. Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower, 8. Water The Flowers, 9. signs of fall, inspiring me, 10. autumn flower cards, 11. pumpkin pie pumpkins, 12. Fall Silent., 13. Autumn Girl 2., 14. Who needs orange?, 15. Fall Tree Doll - Small, 16. Celebration of Apples

3 comments:

  1. i am so excited for fall. these are some lovely lovely favorites you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mosaic. Puts me in a happy fall mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. These photos leave me longing for fall to come sooner! I'm so pumped. =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...